MOTOROCKSTAR - Return Policy
NO, RESTOCK FEES
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 days of delivery of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
- Returned products must be in a new, unused condition and include the original box and/or packaging with all tags included.
- Once your return is received and inspected by Motorockstar (usually within 24 hours of receipt), your refund will be processed and a credit will be applied to your credit card. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to be posted to your account.
- For wire transfer payments, all refunds will credit.
- You are responsible for all shipping costs associated with getting your order back to our Illinois warehouse.
- Please do not abuse this policy by ordering multiple (more than 2) of the same or similar items with the intention of returning the majority of your order.
Return Shipping Options
- For customers in the contiguous 48 U.S. States, Motorockstar provides the option of printing out a pre-paid UPS shipping label for a fee of $8.99. This fee will be deducted from your total refund amount.
- For customers in any location, you have the option of using the carrier of your choice to return your order to us. We recommend shipping a method that includes tracking and insurance for your return shipment.
- All shipments must be made prepaid; packages shipped COD will be rejected. Any Refused, Undelivered, or Abandoned package will be subject to a $10 Service Fee.
- Need to make an exchange? After you process your return, simply place a new order for the exchanged merchandise. That means you'll claim the inventory and get your new gear fast!
- If your exchange order qualifies for our free ground shipping offer it will be applied.
- You are still responsible for return shipping costs on your original order back to us.
ORDER CANCELLATION / MODIFICATIONS
- If you change your mind, act quickly! We turn around and process orders extremely quickly.
- Orders can be modified or canceled only while their status is labeled "Order Received." Once an order has a status of "Order Processed," it cannot be canceled or modified, as the order has been processed by our warehouse and is in the queue to be shipped out.
USED OR DAMAGED MERCHANDISE
- Any merchandise which has been "taken out for a ride" is considered used and cannot be returned. We encourage you to walk on your carpet in your boots and to try your motorcycle helmet indoors before heading out on the bike.
- Any merchandise or parts with signs of use (, bugs, dirt, smell, pet hair, scuffing, mounting, etc.) or otherwise is in a condition other than it was received cannot be returned.
- Craigslist, eBay and online forums are excellent resources if you have a used item you do not want that can no longer be returned to Motorockstar.
APPAREL AND HELMETS
- Apparel items must be packed in their original garment bag (or equivalent plastic bag protection) and include all original tags. The plastic bag protects the item from the cardboard. Items packaged without this protection most likely will arrive scuffed and will be returned to the customer.
- Helmets must be shipped back as they were received in their original helmet bag, box and include all original paperwork and accessories.
- items that are returned with missing or damaged packaging, tags, components, or hangers may be returned to the customer or subject to an additional processing fee of up to 25% of the merchandise cost based on the availability of those missing or damaged components.
ELECTRONICS, HARD PARTS, TOOLS, TIRES
- Any electronic which has been removed from or manufacturer seal is broken is non-returnable.
- Any part which has been installed or shows signs of attempting to be installed on a vehicle non-returnable.
- Any Tool or Chemical that has been opened or seal broken is non-returnable.
- Open-box items for which the packaging has been destroyed are not returnable.
- International shipments should be marked as a "Merchandise Return" with a carrier that does not levy brokerage fees. The customer is responsible for any applicable brokerage or customs charges.
- Any items shipped COD or having additional brokerage fees that are charged to Motorockstar upon delivery will be rejected.
- Each manufacturer has its own warranty policy. will assist customers with their warranty; however, Motorckstar does not provide any direct warranty on any item sold.
- Most manufacturers offer additional warranty covers against merchandise defects. To determine warranty requirements for a specific item, please contact the manufacturer or contact us for assistance.
- Please note warranty processing may take 4-8 weeks and will be subject to the individual manufacturer's policies and discretion. Manufacturer warranties do not cover defects determined to be caused by normal wear or due to customer negligence.
- Please let us know ASAP if any items on your order arrive damaged. Please keep all original shipping containers and take pictures if possible. Damaged item claims are handled through the shipping carrier (UPS, FedEx, USPS, OnTrac). We will assist our customers in these claims. We only ask that customers patient as sometimes this process can take longer than any of us would like!
IF ANYTHING IS UNCLEAR OR IF HAVE A SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCE, GIVE US A SHOUT!
- We can be reached at [email protected] We respond within 24hr